Welcome New Clients
- We love new clients and we want you to love The Bar Method Santa Barbara too. We have a 30 Day New Client Special for just $100. This includes unlimited classes for 30 days.
- Your package will activate on the day of your first class, not on the day of purchase.
- This introductory offer is a fabulous opportunity to become familiar with the workout, start to feel the benefits and see the results…at an amazing price! Take class 3-5 times per week and watch your body change. New clients typically begin to see results after 30 days of consistent classes.
- The $100 New Client Special is available for purchase online and at The Bar Method Santa Barbara studio. Take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy a lot of classes at a great price. These packages are for exclusive use at The Bar Method Santa Barbara location and are limited to one purchase per client.
- Clients that purchased the Grand Opening Special – $100 for 6 Weeks Unlimited are not eligible to purchase the New Client Special – $100 for 4 Weeks Unlimited.
How Do I Start?
- Follow the steps to create an online account and buy now!
- Select and purchase the 30 Day Unlimited New Client Special for $100. Your package will activate the day of your first class, not the day of purchase. You may also purchase a single class.
- Reserve a class up to 10 days in advance. Arrive at least 15 minutes early because you will not be able to join your first class after it begins. If you want to purchase a single class first, and then on the same day, decide to buy the New Client Trial Membership, we will credit you the cost of your first single class toward the purchase of the New Client Trial Membership. Bring socks, workout pants (that cover your knees) and a top (tank top/t-shirt, etc.) that covers midriff. Make sure you have had something light to eat 1-2 hours before class. Please note, gum and cell phones are not allowed in class.
- Congratulations! You are one-step closer to flat abs, long lean thighs and a lifted seat!
New Client Policy
- First time students are required to arrive 15 minutes early to class to complete our New Client Questionnaire. Admittance is not permitted once class has started. You will receive a brief tour of the facility from one of our staff and meet your teacher.
- * For safety compliance, new clients who arrive after class has started will not be permitted to participate and will have to wait for the next open class. We cannot allow first-time clients to enter class after it has started.
Injuries and Modifications
- The Bar Method provides a safe environment for students with varying limitations, abilities and strengths to work toward common fitness goals in a noncompetitive atmosphere. The Bar Method instructors can tailor the work out to students with special needs and ensure that each student gains the maximum benefit from their class.
- For more information, please contact The Bar Method Santa Barbara.